You haven’t seen New York until you’ve seen it from the seat of a helicopter!
See and experience everything that we love about New York City in about 20 to 25 minutes on the Grand Tour.
The Grand Tour takes everything from the Liberty and Central Park tours, and then adds in other Big Apple favorites known throughout the world including:
- The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- The South Street Seaport
- The Brooklyn, George Washington, and Manhattan Bridges
- Wall Street
- The Empire State Building
- Central Park
- The Intrepid Air, Sea and Space Museum
- Yankee Stadium and Battery Park
- The Verrazano Bridge
- The New Jersey Palisades
This tour costs $295 + $30 Heliport Fee.
Tour duration is approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
The Grand Tour is our most impressive, so be sure to reserve your seats in advance!
Book your New York City Helicopter Tour online today, or call us at 212-361-6060 to start planning your tour of New York City!