1. New York Airport Transfer: Why settle for a cab when you can arrive in style? A New York airport transfer via helicopter will get you there faster and allow you to experience an exhilarating view of Manhattan as you make your approach. You can book a transfer online and be picked up and dropped off in a matter of minutes. You will avoid traffic, fighting for a cab and most of all the hassles of endless street construction. You will arrive invigorated and ready to start your vacation.
2. Boutique Hotel Stay: Don’t go the ho hum way of the tourist. Instead look for a more fashionable stay in one of NYC’s many boutique hotels. Boutique hotels cater to the discerning tourist who wants a more authentic experience on their visit. Each hotel features its own amenities from penthouse suites to elegant rooftop patios, gorgeous pools and vibrant bars and restaurants.
3. Art: Add culture to your NYC trip and be certain to visit at least one gallery. If you don’t want to spend too long of a trip walking through the galleries of MOMA or the Guggenheim, consider a smaller collection such as the Frick. Located in a Manhattan mansion this collection is unique and inspiring but can also be seen in an hour or so.
4. Architecture: NYC also has some gorgeous architecture you don’t want to miss. You can take a walking tour of areas such as the Cast Iron District in Soho for a true NYC experience admiring the building fronts of truly unique, architectural genius.
5. The High Line: This elevated park offers a truly inspired walk along a path that follows what was once a railroad line designed to remove dangerous trains from the streets of New York. Raised 30 feet above the city, the high line was made into a connected park that is located from Gansevoort Street to West 20th Street and from West 20th Street to West 30th Street. There is access to shopping and restaurants below so can stop along the way for lunch or dinner.
These are just a few ways to enhance your NYC experience.
If you are looking for quick transport from the airport to the heart of Manhattan a New York Airport transfer is the ultimate way to travel. Visit www.newyorkhelicopter.com to book your transport today.