1. Out and Out Fun: The number one reason anyone should book a helicopter tour of New York is that it is absolute fun. Nothing is more thrilling than watching the ground fall down below you as you head for the skies. A helicopter is a very different mode of transportation compared to an airplane or jet and provides a zippier, interactive travel experience you will never match.
2. Breath Taking Views: The skyline of NYC is something you will rarely get to see and helicopter is by far one of the best ways to see it. If you arrive by car you may get a bit of the view as you cross over one of the bridges. By jet you may get a feel for it as well, but from a tiny window on the plane. However when you are in a helicopter you will get an unmatchable view that will stay in your memory forever.
3. Statue of Liberty: You will never find a better way to see the Statue of Liberty than by helicopter. A helicopter has unobstructed views of the lovely lady and can bring you eye to eye with her imposing form. When viewed by land you will not get a full view of her.
4. Central Park: When you see Central Park by helicopter you will be amazed at the perfect rectangular expanse of green so out of place and unexpected in such a large city. The contrast of green against the cement, steel and glass of the city is truly awe inspiring when viewed from the sky. You will not get a more unique view than high above the park.
5. Take it all in: Because NYC is so large it is difficult to take it all in. A helicopter tour will allow you to see the city from top to bottom without missing a thing.
When you visit NYC a helicopter tour will make it possible to see everything in one trip.
If you are looking for a perfect way to take in NYC a Helicopter tour in New York offers the best view in town. Visit www.newyorkhelicopter.com to book today.
Helicopter tour in New York