Are you interested in taking a helicopter tour on your next visit to New York City? If so, you should know what you want to do and see during the tour. There are a large number of famous NYC sights and landmarks that you can experience; therefore, having an idea of what you want to see will help you choose the ideal option for your tour.
When you are selecting a company if you want to take a helicopter ride around NYC, you should ensure they use only state-of-the-art equipment and have a well-trained staff with experienced pilots. There are many services that offer tours in additional languages, for any out-of-country visitors.
What to Know Prior to Booking Your Helicopter Tour
Prior to booking your helicopter tour of The Big Apple, use the advice found here:
- Schedule Early: If you plan to visit the area for several days, plan your helicopter tour early in the trip. Some issues such as weather may cause cancellations.
- Extra Time: If you plan to book during a major holiday, you should call several months before you plan to visit.
- Arrive Early: You must listen to the pre-flight instructions and safety procedures prior to the flight.
- Notify of Motion Sickness Issues: When you check-in, let the staff know of any issues, such as pregnancy, motion sickness or dizziness that you typically experience to allow for ideal seating.
- Seating Requirements: Helicopters must be balanced, which means that you are not guaranteed to be sitting in a certain seat.
Experience New York in a Whole New Way
Remember, these tours tend to fill up fast due to their popularity and growing trend; therefore, you should be sure to book early to get the date and time that you want. This will minimize the stress and hassle of trying to book your helicopter experience in the skies above New York City.
If you are looking for a unique and original way to tour New York City, a helicopter tour is likely just the ticket. These businesses are experienced, trained and dedicated to you having a great time. With the tips and information here, you can feel confident that your experience will be truly memorable.